When looking for a computer numerical control (CNC) router, specific features can make your life much easier. Be sure any CNC router you consider comes with:
- Onsite training for you and your staff
- Comprehensive, user-friendly software
- State-of-the-art, heavy-duty machinery that’s built to last
Increase Your Production
The right CNC router can increase your production, help you design unique products that set you apart from your competition, and save money on staffing costs. The router does the work and the employees put the pieces together.
BOSS CNC Routers are built to last. Our goal is to make your life easier and your business more successful. The routers come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs: 4×8, 5×10, or 5×12. They come programmed and ready to run G-code. The gantry and frame are 100 percent steel. Other features include:
- 1000kw servo motors that are larger than others to allow for faster cutting speeds
- Larger rails and trackways than other CNC routers
- A high-flow, milled phenolic vacuum table or upgrade to milled aluminum table
- Industrial-grade touchscreen controls with solid-state drive
- Full suite of RouterCAD/CAM software for a single-source solution
- A price range to fit every budget
Routers Built to Last
BOSS ROUTERS are built to last – several of our customers are running our machines 24 hours/day. BOSS Router purchases include three days of onsite training, so you learn how to produce your unique product line. We designed the hardware and software specifically for cabinet makers.
BOSS CNC routers save you time by doing the work for you. You don’t have to pay employees to stand over a table saw anymore. Just set it and move on to other work.
We Offer Solutions, Not Problems
Our plant is in Terrell, Texas, and our goal is to create satisfied customers who increase their production and bottom line using the BOSS CNC Router. We go beyond providing you with a product — we provide you with a solution. Contact us today to set up a demonstration.